Wednesday, April 20, 2011

$5 tree, and more trees, and little flowers

Went to botanic garden last last sat! With a strength of only 4, because some people PANGSEHED us, still write until so nice in his blog. HAHAHA. It's damn obvious who I'm talking about. While the others cannot make it. It's okay :)

Tada! the $5 tree that you always see on your 5 dollars note. I saw it ALIVE in the botanics! They actually constructed bamboo poles to support the extra tree branch that grew out to protect and prevent it from breaking. Many people tried climbing the tree branch that's why, we tried climbing too. It was quite a challenge actually, because the tree branch was slippery. But I must say they've conserved this tree really well, still staying strong!

Finally get to take a gof picture with the tree after so many failed attempts. haha.
Since it's botanic garden: MORE trees coming up!

I like to take photos of long paths like this, reminding me that I have a long way to run and explore ahead of me in my life, and that I must continue to look ahead every time.
Sick of trees? Now for some flowers! There are really very few flowers you can find in botanics, mostly fallen ones, haha.

These are the flowers picked by sushan, and we started to camwhore with the flowers. This photo is so dumb lah, hua chi somemore. nah, your long awaited photo is here! And the 2 GENTLEMEN actually went off to find a place to sit down and have their couple lunch together without calling us. Left us in the middle of nowhere calling their names and for help like dum dums. THANKS AH GUYS.

oh yah, ALL THE BEST TO MY GIRLFRIENDS who are mugging for their upcoming exams! You girls can do it! Soon it'll be all over, JIAYOUS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment