Sunday, February 13, 2011

presentsss and vday!

First valentine's day present from lam jiayen! Thanks girl. LOVE ya :)))

Vday present for all teachers in cz, from the principal. so sweet :) The starfish represents cz's symbol, from "The starfish story".

Vday presents from my 3 girlfriends! Chupa chups from maine (she did not wrap that herself!), badges from feli (she chose all the photos that she looks chio in it), and necklace from quack (the name wee makes it look like a dog necklace). hahaha. I seem to have many comments about their presents. Just joking! Love the presents and the THREE OF THEM. Thank youuu!

These are the cookies that I baked for them. I like the rainbow sprinkles and pastel colour sugar bits! The pink colour spread is the icing which I nearly failed. haha. They said that my cookies were really sweet, of course, who made them!?

No comments:

Post a Comment