Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sarah's 20th birthday!


F.U gang celebrated quack's birthday on saturday! nice surprise organized by ferli and maine. I know I did nothing but drawing and cutting of speech bubbles only. But they were doing all the work on the train to nus or in school, very difficult for me to help also :( And FELICIA TAN keep whining that I didn't help anything! That's so mean. rawrrr.

I like this picture actually, after looking at it a few times. hahaha.

We had dinner at bedok point, kung fu paradise. The food there seems okay only, nothing special, don't think I'll go there again anytime. Bedok point is a new mall at Bedok for those who live far away from the east, especially gof. haha. I would say there's nothing much there to shop, but there's many new dining places and kbox fullstop. haha.
Accompanied quack and maine for shopping today as sarah says she don't wanna be left alone at home on her birthday. We are forever going to the same cheap shopping places: bugis and far east plaza. I can even recognize the sales persons already, I think they can too.

I bought new shoes! Like finally after looking for so long. My everlast shoes are getting more and more cui each day. They are not lasting at all as the brand says. I wore for like only a year? And it's tearing apart already. Sarah wore hers for 3 years! It's so not fair when mine's only 10 bucks cheaper than hers. haha. But I'm still gonna con't wearing it to make my money WORTH.

New kappa shoes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment