Sunday, May 29, 2011

updates! after so so long.

I know u guys are going "kung fu panda again!? no updates one!" Have been lazy to type these few weeks plus nothing special going on until only last week. be patient friends. haha!

Attended their poly graduation on thursday. Time flies! All of them had finally graduated. I guess they have been waiting for this day for veryyy long. The graduation ceremony was quite grand, more than I expected, definitely more grand than my jc graduation. It was really nice to see all of them in their formal wear and getting up on stage to get their diplomas and awards. Good job guys and CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL :))) Sarah and I were nice to attend the graduation right!

Celebrated big mouth jun hao's birthday on saturday when all of us went prawning! It was my first time going prawning, I've never prawn before, such a noob i know haha. I guess prawning is quite interesting, except for the looong period of waiting for the prawns to eat your bait. I think Singapore has very few good places for prawning and that's why zehui brought us to some very ulu place to prawn. We had to take bus to sengkang/punggol, THEN LRT, THEN shuttle bus where we were drove into roads surrounded with bushes, travelled on narrow and curvy roads, before we reach our destination: marina country club. The bus ride seems like we're going to malaysia. We girls were so suagu when we reach there. Getting amazed at the prawns over there, learning how to put the bait on the hook and waiting. Unfortunately, I didn't have the luck to catch a prawn of my own when I tried. Too noob. But i think the guys didn't have much luck either, except for kah hwee to catch a king prawn. They prawned for 3 hours with a catch of about 25 prawns by 12 ppl? haha! It was an interesting experience though :)

The guys were thinking of short cuts, trying to catch the prawns with their bare hands when the prawns swim near to the surface. I think none of them succeeded? But good try. haha.

The prawn that was pregnant! See the eggs in orange.

The king prawn that kah hwee caught. It's really damn big compared to the other small prawn. It's like being magnified. And he just don't wanna share no matter what.

Prawns being skewed when they're still alive. Looks cruel to them right, i think so too. I myself skewed some of them. haha.

Lastly bbqed and into our stomach!

Here comes the june holidays. Hasn't spend school holidays for quite a long time already. "What and when are school holidays" since when i need to study during my sch holis in jc and working after i graduated. Now, I'm having my holidays just like many students :) As I don't intend to work for this june. Wants to have a real break before school starts in july IF i get accepted. I went for the capilar test which is like a personality test few weeks ago in school. They wanna test us if we're really suitable for the early childhood industry. Strict huh. I passed that and got an interview on thursday. I was damn nervous before the interview, but luckily the interviewer was really nice to talk to. Guess the interview was still tough, many questions that i didn't expected came out. I was dumbfounded by a question and don't know how to answer, but she guided me through. Phew. Just gotta wait for news in june. At least everything is over for now!

And Lau Sushan is finally coming back to Singapore this friday!

I believe that things and people around us do change.
Just a matter of how they've changed.
Guess I myself changed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment