Saturday, March 26, 2011

science centre!

It has been ages since I last visited the science centre, this is how old I am. I thought it will be fun and interesting to bring my students out which is what I've been wanting to do, but the science centre was a scam! Maybe because this time they did not go for any interesting exhibition but only stayed in the lab to do some light experiments which actually bored me. haha. But all the science fact booths and displays within the centre are still cool :)


Heard one of the teachers saying,"Please spare me! I don't wanna bring them to little india AGAIN. I've been going there for 4 years in a row already. I'M SICK OF LIL INDIA!" I laughed when I heard this. Students go to different NE places every year while teachers go to the same NE place every year. hahaha. I hope I have other chances to bring my students out to other fun places like the Zoo!

I spent around 13 hours in school and 11 hours at home everyday for the whole of this week. I actually spent more time in school than at home. And back at home after my dinner, I'm doing sch work again. no life man, haha. Told you I would be stressed out after my march holidays as I gotta teach them eng, maths, sci, ss and health ed. the whole of the teacher's timetable. There's SO MUCH things to do and plan. But that's for 2 weeks only. They're getting a new relief teacher as my school's starting. I'm starting to worry because I have not receive any news from np yet :(

I'm so starting to appreciate my weekends. Sat is friends' day and sun's family day! This is how precious my weekends are now. Going to meet the usuals tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment